Anti-Wandering Door Alarm System
Single Door Monitor System – TL-3005SYSR1
This “All in One” Anti-Wandering Single Door Monitor System functions with just a Door Alarm and a Resident Wristband. Simply mount the Door Monitor Alarm above any exit or doorway in your care facility plug it in, and place wristband on resident.
Install in 4 easy steps: 1) Mount door alarm system, 2) Plug it in, 3) Put wristband on resident and 4) Test.
When a resident wearing a wristband attempts to wander too close or through the doorway, the door monitor alarm sounds audibly and visually. The Caregiver can silence the alarm using the Caregiver Key™. This system can also be configured for use with the wireless Large Facility Central Monitoring Unit TL-2015R2 (sold separately) that alarms at a Nurse’s Station (or other location) and displays the doorway and resident that set-off the door alarm.
The TL-3005SYSR1 Single Door Monitor alarm system includes an AC adapter, magnetic contact switch, the resident wristband and a Reset Button. The magnetic contact switch, when installed, require both the monitored resident to be within the range of the door monitor and that the door be open initiating an open magnet contact which triggers the alarm, alerting the caregiver of the resident mobility.
An optional Smart Paging System that interfaces to the Smart Central Monitor can notify multiple caregiver pagers of the alarm.
Also available is the TL-3004SYSR1 Double Door Monitor System
Anti-Wandering Door Monitor System
- Easy to install, no hard wiring necessary
- DepartAlert™ System includes – Door strip monitor alarm, resident wristband, magnetic contact switch, AC power adapter, and magnetic Caregiver reset key
- Optional Setting: Caregiver with key can reset monitor with Patented, Caregiver Key™ that Tamperproofs monitor
- Transmitter and receiver tester can be used to ensure resident transmitters and receivers are functioning properly (*sold separately)
- Can be integrated with an additional Smart Caregiver Central Monitor Unit
- For facility or in-home use.
For more details contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org