Fall Prevention consists of products that a caregiver can utilize to help monitor any person who is at risk of falling.
Using products to monitor these individuals aids caregivers in responding quickly to the needs of those under their care.
Who Needs Fall Prevention?
- For the next 19 years –10,000 people will turn 65 every day
- By 2050 there will be 1 BILLION seniors worldwide
- Fall rates are highest for those aged 65+
- We specialize in fall prevention and wandering
- There are approximately 19,000 nursing homes nationwide.
What Types of Products Help Prevent Falls?
- Bed Pads- Place on mattress under at-risk individual
- Chair Pads– Place on seat of chair under at-risk individual
- Floor Mats– Place on floor next to the bed side or in doorway
- Motion Sensors– Place on floor or wall next to bedside or doorway
- Door Exit Alarms– Place in bathroom or entry way door frames
- Call Buttons– Actively signal for assistance
For more details contact us on email@example.com