Now, there’s an alternative to a pump that gives you the same accuracy without requiring regular training, maintenance, or expensive consumables.
- Quickly and easily manage infusions:
Manage and monitor IV drips easily without pumps – no programming, no drop counting. Use with any tubing set and size. Never worry about calibration.
- Proven precision for every IV infusion:
Counts drops accurately within 1% for constant, reliable monitoring. Know the exact volume infused at all times. Optional rate alarm lets you know when the rate changes or the bag is empty.
- For all care environments, worldwide:
Costs a fraction of the price of an infusion pump, so you can monitor more patients with less expense. Portable and AA-battery operated with proven durability in any setting.
- Outpatient and Ambulatory Infusion – Saving Nursing Time and Reducing Costs Chemotherapy, Antibiotics, IVIG, Chronic Inflammatory Disease
- Maternal Care – Safer Labor and Delivery Magnesium Sulfate, Oxytocin
- Paediatric and Elderly Care – Fluid Management
- Pre-Hospital Medication Administration Vasopressors – Epinephrine, Dopamine
- Infectious Disease Management – Quinine, Fluid Management For Cholera
E-mail us on email@example.com for more information.